airline courses - Forum

02/07/2014 08:24   paola

Airline and air/travel agency courses - best and recognized providers?

RE: airline courses
22/09/2014 14:54   Course Adviser

Hi Paola,

good question!

We have a couple of options available here on site, but nowhere near as many as we would like.

I know that a lot of big airline companies have extensive graduate programmes for newbies who need to get to grips with the industry as a whole, and these will tend to include a lot of internal training.

As far as external training goes, especially if you are more experienced, I would say that the International Air Transport Association (IATA) is definitely one of the biggest and best known providers. They are the global trade association for the airline industry and have 240 member airlines, which represent around 84% of total air traffic.

Having said that, I am sure there are lots of smaller but equally reliable providers out there, especially when it comes to the travel agency side. It's definitely a good idea to read reviews, if you can find them - that's always a good measure of how good/reliable a provider iis.

Hope this helps!

Best,

The Findcourses.co.uk Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more