Do i have to be an exec? - Forum

26/04/2010 16:30   Don
Hello, Just wondering if one has to be an 'exec' to take a course that is labelled executive education. I am a manager, and I'm looking for training that could help me step up into the exec area of the company. Looking forward to any replies on this one, Don

RE: Do i have to be an exec?
27/04/2010 17:09   Kim Taylor
It is hard to be very specific in answering your question as it will depend on the nature of the education and how it has been developed by the course provider. The organisation I work for, for example, offers the level 7 Strategic management and leadership qualifications by distance learning, and has developed these in such a way that someone with middle management experience aspiring to move to the next level could participate. On our website we have a guide that will help you with this, or you could email me for the course details if this would help give you a better idea about possible choices.

RE: Do i have to be an exec?
30/06/2016 13:09   Alison
Executive Ed courses are taught at a post-graduate level - so most will expect that you have at least a bachelors degree. However, depending on the programme and your level of experience, you might be able to get into some. Best to call.

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more