What courses do you need to be FSA or FCA compliant for compliance advisory roles? - Forum

14/10/2013 09:34   syed

I want to know the appropriate courses to be FSA or FCA compliant for compliance advisory roles.

Can anyone help?

RE: What courses do you need to be FSA or FCA compliant for compliance advisory roles?
13/02/2014 12:09   Findcourses.co.uk

Hi,

Among training programmes for professionals in compliance advisory roles, there's a wide choice of monitoring training, specifically aimed at for compliance managers. You can find a broader list of training courses providers that deliver accredited training courses in the general area of compliance and FCA regulatory frameworks, here.

Good luck finding the right course for you,

The Findcourses.co.uk Team

RE: What do you need to be FSA or FCA compliant?
14/04/2014 14:36   Panikos

I am interesting for the Compliance qualification awreded by FCA (Financial Conduct Authority). I heard about a course leading to to certificate or diploma .Holding of this can be help you get employed in Financial institutions as compliance officer.. Is there a course suitable for that purpose ? Could you give my some guidance?

Find training and courses within this category
  Finance

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more