Childcare level 4 course - Forum

23/10/2014 08:16   sammie_2k05

Looking for childcare level 4 or any relevent childcare courses to help understand certain areas to improve my knowledge I already have my diploma level 3 in childcare. thanks

RE: Childcare level 4 course
23/10/2014 13:48   Cecilia Razelli

Hi Sammie,

thank you for your post.

Childcare qualifications have changed quite substantially in recent years, and the "old" Level 4 NVQ in Children's Care, Learning & Development is actually no longer taking registrations.

The new replacement qualification, called the Certificate / Diploma in the Children and Young People's Workforce, exists at Level 3 and Level 5, so if you have already completed a Level 3 qualification you will probably want to look at the Level 5.

CACHE has a few qualifications at Level 4, but these generally relate more to organisational/management aspects of childcare and playwork environments. Is this what you would be after?

In either case, the Ofqual Register is a great way to find out what your options are so that you can come back to us to find providers that offer the qualification you are after!

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more