Fire manager training - Forum

15/09/2009 18:57   Adele Johnson
Hi, Our fire manager has retired, and we need to appoint another fire safety manager. As i don't know much about this i was wondering if you could please help me and recommend a course, so then i can go about assigning the right person in our company. We are a network solution company based in the north. Best wishes, Adele HR Manager

RE: Fire manager training
17/09/2009 09:00   Site Manager
post Hi Adele, In accordance with UK legislation, organisations must have an appointed fire marshal, thus we have several Fire Safety courses to choose from. Have a look at our Fire Safety course with Bespoke Training Services, which is run at several locations. Also worth a look is the Fire Risk Assessment Training course with Bradley Environmental, which will help you assess who will be a suitable choice for fire manager. We also have a specific Link textFire Marshal course listed, with Alliance Learning, a training provider based in Bolton. Hope this helps you find a fire manager, If you have any more questions, please send a 'Quote Request' and we'll try to help you further, Kind Regards, Your Findcourses Team

RE: Fire manager training
06/10/2009 14:27   Jay
Hi Kate, Great site and thanks for the tips on Fire Marshall training. Cheers, Jay

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more