Adobe Director - Forum

14/08/2009 12:00   John
Hi there, I'm looking for Adobe Director courses for work. Can you suggest some? Academy class's Adobe director course looked good but I was wondering if you had more institutes listed? Thanks, John

RE: Adobe Director
25/08/2009 09:56   Site Manager
Hi John, Thanks for the question - Adobe courses are very popular and very valuable, esp Adobe Director courses, and so we have a lot to choose from, thus i understand you need some advice on choosing. Our Adobe courses are located throughout the country, and particularly good ones are Adobe Flash course with BEST Computer Training, the Adobe After Effects Jumpstart coursewith Academy Class, and the Advanced courses in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver with Aspect Training. We're updating this list all the time so check back soon - and it's worth sending a 'request information' to the course providers themselves, so they can best match your needs and help you out with your training requirements. Best of luck, Your Findcourses Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more