Adobe training courses - Forum

10/09/2009 10:44   Ryan Adderton
Hello Findcourses, I need some training in Adobe, i'm a complete beginner and would like to learn all the basic of the adobe packages, but there's so many of them i don't know where to start. Help would be appreciated, Thanks

RE: Adobe training courses
11/09/2009 08:59   Site Manager
post Hi Ryan, You're right, Adobe has so many products that it's slightly bewildering. For an overview of what you can use Adobe for, see our Adobe Course Guide, in which you can read about the different software packages. We have many Beginner Adobe courses listed at renowned education providers throughout the country, as well as a few online Adobe courses for you to have a look at. If you let us know what you want to use Adobe for, we can help you further in choosing the right course for you. Hope that helps a bit, Your Findcourses Team

RE: RE: Adobe training courses
14/09/2009 17:41   Ryan Adderton
Thanks for your reply. I can be a bit more specific - I run my own financial consultancy company, and wish to make my invoices, letter heads, documents, and website more professional. So maybe the basic Adobe package? Does that include Photoshop, or is that a different training course in itself. Appreciated, also i live in the London area, are there courses run round here? Ryan

RE: RE: RE: Adobe training courses
15/09/2009 08:51   Site Manager
post Thanks for that Ryan, means we can help you find the right course for your needs. I had a look through our Adobe Course Guide, and can suggest the following courses to get you started in Adobe: The Introductory course to Adobe Acrobat - Acrobat 9, Level 1 will help get you on the right starting path. Following on from this is the Acrobat 9, Level 2 course. And then when you're familiar with the software, there's the Adobe Acrobat Pro Level 1, and the Adobe Acrobat Pro Level 2 - all of which are courses that are run in London with course provider Cryptic Peach. Additionally Aspect Training run introductory courses in other Adobe software including Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash and Adobe Photoshop. Academy Class also have a large variety of Adobe courses, their Adobe Zero to Hero course is very recommendable. Hope this helps Ryan, Any more questions please don't hesitate to ask. And 'request info' to get tailored information specific to your needs. Your Findcourses Team

RE: RE: RE: RE: Adobe training courses
16/09/2009 13:20   Ryan Adderton
Thanks Findcourses. They sound like great starting places - i'm going to look into the introductory courses and send for more information to see when i can fit as course into my schedule. I'll keep you updated, Thanks again, Ryan

RE: Adobe training courses
16/10/2009 08:59   Martin
Hi findcourses, There's some very nice looking Adobe courses there. When taking a course it's important for me that the course has accreditation big name firms, like Adobe & Apple. Regards, Martin

RE: RE: Adobe training courses
20/10/2009 10:28   Site Manager
post Hi Martin, thanks for your post! Increasingly a lot of people are interested in courses that have renowned accreditations. You might be interested in the following courses: » IT courses with Apple » IT courses with Adobe Good look finding courses, Your Findcourses Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more