clustering course running Microsoft Window Server 2012 - Forum

13/10/2014 08:22   Sadiq

Does anyone know where I can find a clustering course running Microsoft Window Server 2012, I would like to have this course in London, UK

RE: clustering course running Microsoft Window Server 2012
16/10/2014 10:04   Course Adviser

Hi Sadiq,

thank you for your question.

I have to admit that this is not my particular area of expertise, but I do think that we probably have something suitable in our Microsoft category, which is part of our IT - Pro section for IT professionals.

I think the majority of courses don't focus specifically on clustering, but definitely cover it as an aspect of a broader programme. Do you think that would be useful for you, or were you just looking to cover the clustering aspect? In truth, as most of the courses on offer are delivered online, you will have the flexibility to skip areas that you are already familiar with and spend more time on the subjects that interest you most. Having said this, perhaps they do not go into enough depth in the areas that you need to develop your skills in, so the best thing to do is take some time to read the course descriptions and see if they suit.

Best of luck to you!

Best,

The Findcourses.co.uk Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more