IT User courses - Forum

20/11/2014 08:00   Paulo Delgado

I am looking for IT for User Course Office Word, Excel and Power Point. I would like to know if you have any concession with governament please. I saw one similar course starting and I am available for start. Thanks.

RE: IT User courses
20/11/2014 16:44   Course Adviser

Hi Paulo,

thanks for posting.

We at Findcourses.co.uk do not actually deliver any training ourselves - we collect courses from a large number of different providers and list them all in one place to make it easy for you to compare them and choose the most suitable one.

You can find a large number of them in our IT - User category. In terms of concessions and discounts, you will need to ask the providers directly - it is not uncommon for them to have special offers or some form of funding available, but you will need to see if you are eligible for them.

If cost is a concern for you, another suggestion I can make is to look at online courses - these have quite reduced costs compared with classroom training so you will find that they are much more affordable than you may think.

Hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

Findcourses.co.uk

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more