Business language - Forum

12/05/2009 08:46   Business language
Hello, I'm looking for courses to study language in a business context, I work for a company with HQ based in the UK but our salesteam sells to most of Western Europe so we would need a language course provider that can handle French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese. Most course participants will already have an intermediate to advanced level of their foreign language so if it would be possible to cover business and cultural topics in the target language that would be very helpful. Best, Diana

RE: Business language
13/05/2009 14:42   Noa
Hello, I know the perfect school to help you with regards to your enquiry. Here is the email you need to contact them : london@supercomm.co.uk or h.herschell@supercomm.co.uk They are a Swiss language school providing language courses to professionals exclusively. They are extremely reliable and professional. My experience with them was fantastic (teacher, blended training course, flexibility) Let me know if that helped and good luck ! Jé

RE: RE: Business language
15/05/2009 15:40   Site Manager
Nice recommendation Jé, We're now listing Supercomm Language & Communication training courses in our languages category. » Supercomm language training centres Take care

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more