improving english - Forum

07/05/2009 14:28   Luigi
Hello, I would like some information on English courses for me and my team. I am based in London and one of my teams is based in Genoa, Italy. We can communicate in Italian together, but I would like us to be more better and confident when talking with our offices in the UK, US and Canada. Does anyone have recommendations of schools for this? Many thanks.

RE: improving english
07/05/2009 15:37   Site Manager
Greetings Luigi, I can certainly help you, on findcourses.co.uk we list Business English courses amongst our language courses. Along with offering courses for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels of Business English, some course providers focuses on specific professional areas. For a London based Business English course provider, you should have a look at Simon & Simon Business Language Training Best wishes

RE: improving english
13/05/2009 14:48   Noa
As I said in the previous request on this forum: go to Supercomm ! They are professional, reliable and flexible. As well as traditional solutions (face to face lessons), they offer blended learning solutions which are excellent to improve quicker. I warmly recommend them. My experience was very beneficial. Hope it helps. Jé

RE: RE: improving english
15/05/2009 14:44   Site Manager
Thanks Jé, We're now listing Supercomm in our languages category. » Supercomm language training centres Take care

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more