Professional English for Law - Forum

10/10/2009 05:26   Patrick Okenghe
I finished college in Brussels (Belgium) and I came abroad to improve my English. For the academic year 2010-2011 I will start university studying law but to do so I first want to improve my English, and make it more professional to be used in law. What courses can you advise for me - so that i will not be disabled when I'll start university next year?

RE: Professional English for Law
13/10/2009 08:39   Site Manager
post Hi Patrick, Thanks for your question. I have sent an information request off on your behalf to Simon & Simon Business Language Training, as they have an appropriate course called Legal Business English, the course provider themselves will contact you directly. Until then take a look at the course 'Business English - Effective Speaking, Listening & Pronunciation skills for Business' with training provider Elite Language Institute, as well as the course 'Business English in London' with Language Services Direct. Hope this helps Patrick, and please if you have any more questions ask here, or send a 'request for information'. Kind Regards, Kate Butterworth, Site Manager

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more