Hult Business School MBA reviews - Forum

16/01/2012 14:49   jebson_j

I am looking foward to doing my 1 year full time MBA soon in Hult International Business School, London Campus. Would like to get some valuable reviews about the college and how benefical it is with regards to career progression and skill development.

RE: Hult Business School MBA reviews
12/06/2014 09:22   Course Advisor

This reply is embarassingly late, but for anyone who is still potentially interested we have some reviews available on our partner site dedicated to MBAs.

Though they do not go into great detail, it seems from both testimonials that the MBA did give the students significant advantages in terms of their career progression. The first person talks about how his mentor helped him develop a specific "career plan" and pinpoint the areas he needed to work on to put that plan into action. The second instead talks about how having an international experience - with lecturers from all over the world and by taking part in a rotation programme - helped her achieve her career goals more quickly.

It would be great to know how they got on after that. Based on a quick Google search it seems that the first gentleman actually ended up working for Hult Business School and has progressed through a number of increasingly senior roles (thank you LinkedIn!).
But in order to get a first hand perspective what you can definitely do is contact the school, either directly or through searchmba.com's Request Information form, and ask that they give you contact details for the Alumni association. That way you can directly contact people who have completed the programme and get a real feel for what they thought about it, how it helped them etc. It should also help you get a better combination of perspectives, i.e. from someone who has just finished as well as someone who finished their MBA years ago.

Hope this can be of use to any prospective students!

The Findcourses.co.uk Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more