Online MBA programmes - Forum

31/08/2009 09:42   Justin Brady
Hi there, I'm looking for MBA programmes, and would like to see what options are available to me in the online learning area of MBA's that i could combine with my full time job as an account manager for a food supplier company. Can you point me in the right direction? Many thanks, Justin

RE: Online MBA programmes
01/09/2009 08:39   Site Manager
Hi Justin, MBA programmes are very valuable qualifications for professional development, and we have a number listed here on Findcourses.co.uk, including distance MBA programmes that can be studied part time. Falconybury offer Mini-MBA's and other online MBA's . Also, check this site: www.searchmba.com which has the largest collection of MBA programmes in the UK and abroad listed. You will be able to find distance MBA courses from the world's most renowned business schools. Good luck with your MBA search, and if you require more tailored information please request info. Your Findcourses Team

RE: RE: Online MBA programmes
02/09/2009 09:40   Michael Thompson
I just wanted to say thanks for recommending that www.searchmba.com website, they really have the top schools listed - and helped me find out more about the general management MBA programmes that i want to study. Has anyone studied an MBA in General Management and can recommend a school to me? Thanks in advance, Michael

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more