EPEX - Forum

12/11/2009 22:16   Karla Stubbs
I have been looking into jobs within the NHS and have seen many are asking for candidates with knowledge of EPEX. I am struggling to find where I can enrol on an EPEX course. Any ideas?

RE: EPEX
16/11/2009 16:12   Site Manager
post Hi Karla, Thanks for your question. Your struggle to find information on how to enrol on EPEX courses is due to the fact that there is currently only one provider of this education, based in Bolton, but they have several training centres around the county. What part of the country are you based in? We can help you further with this additional information - as we will contact the provider for you and make them aware that you are interested in their services. Look forward to hearing from you, Kate Butterworth, Site Manager

RE: RE: EPEX
26/11/2009 14:23   Karla Stubbs
Thanks for your reply. I live in Birmingham, West Midlands. If you could pass on my information and interest in the course this would be of great help. Thanks, Karla Stubbs

RE: RE: RE: EPEX
30/11/2009 08:51   Site Manager
post Hi again Karla, We have made the company aware of your interest in their courses. In the meantime, we recommend having a look at the variety of Health & Work Environment training courses that are available, and might be of interest to you. Also the Health and Social Care training courses. Additionally, browse through the Administration, Office & Secretarial training courses that are available, as you might find something similar to your area of interest. Good luck, Kate Butterworth Site Manager

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more