How can I improve my efficiency - Forum

03/07/2014 11:23   peter
Are there courses that are weekly or fortnightly that cabn help a person improve efficiency anywhere that are not so expensive ? I am interested in starting one very soon.

RE: How can I improve my efficiency
28/08/2014 11:34   Course Adviser

Hi Peter,

yes there are, and A LOT of them - you will be spoiled for choice!

Actually, the focus on "soft skills" of this kind (rather than technical knowledge) is always growing, so it's a great idea to take a course and obtain a certificate in this area. Research is showing that employers appreciate it, and are actually having difficulty finding staff that possess these skills, so it can really set you aside from the rest.

You can search for personal development courses here.

Some of the courses you find are public, some are delivered online. Generally they are quite short (1 or 2 days max) so they wouldn't take up too much of your time. They are generally organised during working hours, so you would have to miss a day of work, but if it is just the one day then we hope that is quite feasible?
Otherwise online is a great choice, giving you the chance to study whenever you want.

[You do sometimes find providers that offer, for example, 4 day courses where you complete 1 training day a week for 4 weeks rather than 4 days in a row, but again this really only applies to programmes that are substantially longer.]

Best of luck!
The Findcourses.co.uk Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more