How to start a career in admin? - Forum

02/12/2013 14:21   clare

Hello, I am looking at starting a career in admin however i'm not sure which area i want to go into, is there any information you could give me on this matter as i will be looking into taking courses. Many Thanks Clare Cooling

RE: How to start a career in admin?
28/05/2014 13:53   Course Advisor

Hi Claire,

Getting into Admin is a popular career area, especially when starting out in your career and many people take part in introductory training courses to achieve a qualification or diploma that then helps them get a job as it proves their skills - and allows them to start a fulfilling career in administration.

So, where do you start? Well, firstly have a look at the list of Admin courses here which will give you an overview of all of the options. You can choose whether you want a public classroom course, or an online distance study course. Then have a look at the list of Administration Diploma courses here to see the range of qualification that exist.

Perhaps you'd also like to look at PA courses here to see if you want to start your career by training as a personal assistant, and then you can work your way up in a company by taking further training later on. Or have a look at Secretarial courses here to find out what's involved in working as a secretary or in the reception of a company.

Hope this is helpful - does anyone have any experiences to share?

Findcourses.co.uk

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more