Organisation training - Forum

20/11/2009 10:55   Gemma Reed
Hi, I am wondering if you could offer me some advice. I am a Key Account Manager, and after many years on the job now require some sort of training in organisation and motivation. During my appraisal discussion with my boss last week, a few of us in the company have been advised to look into getting some development training that will benefit us both personally and professionally. I'm having a look around, but wondered if there was any course providers or courses in particular that you could recommend? Thanks, Gemma Reed

RE: Organisation training
23/11/2009 09:01   Site Manager
post Hi Gemma, Thanks for your question. Many people are currently interested in Personal Development training courses, as employees and businesses alike see the value in assuring their staff have their personal skills to attain their professional goals. » Guide to Personal Development training courses » Guide to Organisation and Leadership courses in the field of Business and Management You may be interested to look in our Motivation and Personal Efficiency category of training courses for training courses to freshen up your organisation skills. Or similarly take a look at the motivational courses listed specifically for Key Account Managers. Good luck finding the right course for you, and if you require more help, please send us an info request. Thanks, Kate Butterworth, Site Manager

RE: RE: Organisation training
30/11/2009 17:23   Mitch
Hi, I actually had a similar appraisal discussion with my team and thanks to some extra funding from the government I am looking for Personal Development courses to recommend to them and others in our organisation. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll see if anything fits. Hopeful, Mitch

RE: Organisation training
05/02/2010 19:47   Dr Stephen Booy
Hi Gemma, I can empathise with your challenge - there are so many courses available. The last thing you want to happen is to select one and then find after attending that it makes no real impact on your personal and professional development - as would then be measured at your next appraisal. My advise would be to discuss with your colleagues exactly what your needs are, thing about what skills and areas of personal understanding you think would be really be important and make a difference - are how you can truly measure if you have achieved these needs. I would suggest you try not to cover too much ground - far better to really build solid foundations on a few key development areas and personal confidence/assertiveness than to confuse matters by knowing a 'little about a lot'. Knowing more about your own strengths and talents, and how to maximise on these in the workplace is always a good start. Perhaps if you can identify these critical areas it will help you in your course selection. Maybe if you posted them on this forum, we could then make suitable suggestions. Best of luck and enjoy whatever development course you eventually select. Dr Stephen Booy CP Training Services Ltd.

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more