How do i find a course in project management? - Forum

02/12/2013 14:22   Hinwa Ahmed

How should i find course in project management, and how to apply for it.

RE: How do i find a course in project management?
22/01/2014 17:43   Course Advisor

Hi,

well, you've come to the right place! As one of our most popular categories, finding a course in project management should be quite straightforward.

Essentially it takes 3 steps:

1) Go to our Project Management category. You can also choose from the Agile, MSP and PRINCE2 sub-categories.

2) Use the drop-down menus at the top of the page or the filters under the search bar (the filters for Price, Length, Location and Providers) to further refine your search.

You can also use the tickboxes next to the course title to add the selected courses to the compare function, which lets you see them side by side so you can easily compare key information between providers.

3) For those that you find interesting, fill out the Request Information box on the page with your details. This sends a message directly to the training company, and they will get in touch with you to answer any questions you may have and then tell you how to register for the course.

Does this answer your question, or were you more interested in finding out which "path" you should take for a career in project management?

Regards,

Findcourses.co.uk

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more