Enrolling for CIPS - Forum

03/12/2014 07:39   David

I am doing my degree in procurement and supplies management, how can I enroll for CIPS?. I am in Kenya.

RE: Enrolling for CIPS
10/12/2014 09:13   Course Adviser

Hi David,

thank you for posting your question.

If you mean enrolling in a CIPS qualification programme, then it is very simple - go to this page, where you can find a list of training companies that deliver CIPS qualifications. If you are in Kenya then you will probably need to look for an online course, but not to worry: there are plenty of online training options, delivered by CIPS themselves as well as a number of other accredited training organisations.

Just send them a message via the Request Information box and they will contact you with all the information you need.

If you are interested in becoming a member of CIPS, this is very straightforward too. Just visit the membership section of their website and apply online! You can join as an affiliate or as a student, depending on whether you are interested in completing CIPS qualifications or not. There are no pre-requisites for affiliate membership - an interest in procurement and supply is all you need.

Hope this is helpful!

Best of luck,
The Findcourses.co.uk Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more