Show as: Mobile

do i need a certification to do security at concerts / pubs - Forum

03/06/2015 13:52   Ron
Do I need to get a level 2 certification or something else to work security at venues?

RE: do i need a certification to do security at concerts / pubs
14/07/2015 16:39   Findcourses Team

Under the ‘Private Security Industry Act 2001’, all individuals wishing to work in the Private Security Industry must undertake a recognised qualification before applying for an SIA Licence.

You can find a listing of security courses here:

Good luck,
Findcourses Team

Find training and courses within this category
U.K. L&D Report: 2019 - Benchmark Your Workplace Learning Strategy

Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?

Find out what they're up to in's second annual U.K. L&D Report!


Learn more


Good news! offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 


Request a free quote


Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?


Learn more


Download your free copy of the ultimate guide to apprenticeships for companies

  Download for free