Telesales training - Forum

31/08/2009 15:12   Dan
Hi, I'm interested in sales training, specifically telesales skills training for my friend and I. We really need some extra training to be able to make any money in our telesales jobs, and our boss agreed to send us on a course as long as it is only a one or two day thing (at the most). Can you help? Thanks, Dan

RE: Telesales training
09/09/2009 08:54   Site Manager
Hi Dan, a course in Sales Training is very valuable both for your sales techniques and your style when selling. Taking a course will aid your learning, as it will give you an overall feel for sales, and an opportunity to develop new skills from a trainer outside your industry. TeleSales courses are very beneficial, for everyone in this business, as selling over the phone is much more difficult than face to face selling, and a course can provide you with those skills you need to be successful. Take a look at the one day Telephone Sales Skills course with Spearhead Training which covers everything from cold calling and appointment making to objection handling and closing the sale. We also have partnered with the Chamber of Commerce: Chester, Ellesmere Port & North Wales who have a valuable Cold Calling Sales training course available. Courses can be specifically tailored to your industry, to learn more about this please request info. Hope that helps, Your FindCourses Team

RE: Telesales training
10/12/2009 14:50   Paul Drew
Hi Dan If you need any help with Telesales training please feel free to contact me or any of our sales training consultants at Pareto. Our Flagship sales training course Live Telephone Selling is perfect for your needs. View Pareto's courses here.

Find training and courses within this category
  Sales

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more