Future Teacher - Forum

14/05/2017 07:48   Anacil

Can I ask about, what would be the best motivation for the students? How can cater my discussion and activities for my students? I am asking these because I am a future teacher.

RE: Future Teacher
31/05/2017 14:48   Course Adviser

Hi future teacher!

First of all, congratulations on your soon-to-be career in teaching. It's one of the most challenging yet rewarding careers out there, as I'm sure you know, so we wish you well.

In answer to your questions, we'd recommend taking a look at the range of teaching training courses we list on findcourses. Many of the training providers offer courses specifically on learning styles and motivational lesson planning and preparation, depending on the age of your students. You can take many of these online, if you're looking for a fast or flexible way to prepare for your career. 

If you'd like to know more about a particular course, simply fill out the 'Request Information' form and the training provider will get back to you directly.

Very best of luck,

The findcourses.co.uk Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more