Want to share your insights on findcourses.co.uk?
Great! Please read our guidelines before submitting your suggestion to our team.
At findcourses, we believe in life-long learning and want our blog section to be a place that:
- Inspires someone to take a new class
- Helps someone decide between qualifications
- Gives information about how training can impact professional and personal development
- Makes education accessible by removing the jargon
- Provides insights and advice relating to learning and development
- Showcases research and whitepapers relating to learning and development
If your content is not, in some way, related to learning or any of the above bullet points, there is a high chance your content is not right for our site.
If your guest post is about one (or more!) of the topics we've listed above, then please take a look at our blog guidelines before submitting your awesome idea.
We are looking for articles that:
- Give our users real case studies of people that have sought out professional (or personal) development training that has helped them in their career or in their life
- Feature original research and statistics on the topics of training, learning and development, personal development
- Feature original research and statistics on the topics of any of our course categories
- Have an inspirational angle relating to one or more fields of learning
We do not want:
- Listicles of commonly known information
- Articles that are heavily focussed on marketing your own products
- Badly written articles
- Articles with no attributed author
We do not mind:
- Articles that subtly promote your services naturally in the body of the content
Topics we will accept:
- Going back to school / college
- Career advice
- CV/interview advice
- Mental health in relation to working and/or learning
- Skills-related posts across a range of soft and hard skills
- Posts on how to get into a certain career
- Posts on remote working
Topics we will not accept:
- Posts relating to gambling
- Posts relating to CBD
- Posts relating to personal finance or which constitute advice on personal finance matters
- Posts that we do not feel are in the interest of our users
- Articles should be a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 1,200 words.
- Articles should not feature more than 2 links unless it is a research piece, in which case sources should be listed at the bottom of the article with a link to the source. Links should be relevant to findcourses content. We recommend footnoting throughout so users can find the original research if they want to delve into these further.
- Articles should include an author biography (max 300 words) and an author image (circular photo, dimensions 350px by 350px)
- You are welcome to submit up to 4 images with your article (940x560 px) and we recommend you submit at least 1. These images must be licence free from a service such as unsplash. We reserve the right to choose whether or not we use these images
- If you are writing a piece about the merits of a particular course, we prioritise content with images you have taken yourself of your experience (e.g. you have attended a cooking class and have images of the class and what you made)