Quality assurance and auditing is important for companies that want to show that they are meeting their industry quality standards. Quality assurance and auditing courses are useful in helping auditing and quality assurance professionals keep up with the latest standards, best practice and techniques.
You can find quality assurance and auditing courses that cover various standards, including:
- health and safety
- information security
- quality management
- environmental compliance
Browse the top 10 quality assurance and auditing courses listed below to start your learning journey today!
Why should you and your organisation get ISO 9001? ISO 9001 provides assurance that you are capable of delivering quality and are committed to customers, helping you to achieve 'preferred supplier' status and win more tenders.
This 1-day CQI IRCA certified course by Alcumus ISOQAR is designed to help delegates obtain a detail understanding of a Quality Management System and the positive role it can play within an organisation to help meet customer requirements.
- Why have a quality management system (QMS)?
- How a QMS can enhance an organisation.
- Control of processes.
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Certification to ISO 9001:2015
- Seven principles of quality.
- The process model.
- Benefits of a QMS.
- Overview of the ISO 9001 standard
Kickstart your IEMA journey with Astutis and benefit from environmental training that doesn’t cost the earth. The IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management will provide you with the detailed knowledge of environmental/sustainability principles, management and skills to effectively deliver positive change in your organisation and develop a fulfilling career in the environmental and sustainability field.
- Fundamentals of Sustainability, Business and Governance
- Environmental Principles, Policy and Legislation
- Environmental Management/Assessment Tools and Skills
This Certified Reliability Engineer programme from Leoron offers tools that will help participants improve their abilities to manage, design, analyse, test, manufacture and support the production of consistently reliable products and systems that will satisfy customers and deliver business opportunities.
Participants will learn how to use probability distributions and analysis techniques that allow them to make better decisions during the each stage of the product life cycle. They will leave the course able to integrate the world’s best reliability engineering and management practices into their company.
NABERS UK is a new scheme for rating the operational energy efficiency of UK offices. NABERS UK will play a vital role in bridging the performance gap between the design and in-use energy performance of offices in the UK and create much-needed transparency for the market.
This fully online training course is specifically designed for built environment professionals that have a background in the energy management of office buildings. The training focuses on the NABERS UK rating process and methodology.
At this time, only training provided by BRE Global is considered acceptable for eligibility for NABERS UK licensing.
Would you and your team like to learn the best practices to improve the quality of your audit methodology, avoid common mistakes, and increase the effectiveness of the internal audit function?
This ACI Learning course covers how to prepare for and undergo an external quality assessment review, how to conduct a self-assessment as outlined by the IIA Standards, how the review can benefit your department, and review methodologies available.
- Quality management principles
- Explore the external quality assessment options
- Determine the optimal focus and scope
- Identify key stakeholders and other assurance providers
- The external assessment process
- Ongoing internal assessment
- Create a cost-effective quality assurance and improvement process
and much more!
This BPP Professional Education course is specially designed for all partners, managers and persons-in-charge involved in the completion of audits. This course will provide an introduction to the current auditing standards and the main issues in the planning, fieldwork and completion stages of an audit.
- An overview of the current auditing standards
- The importance of audit planning
- The completion of the audit fieldwork
- Audit documentation
- The importance of review procedures during the audit process
- The finalisation of the audit
- Issues arising in Audit Quality Reviews
- Question and answer session on current audit issues and sharing of experience
Are you looking for a highly productive, focused and cost-effective training solution that emphasises the practical aspect of the learning experience? This London Corporate Training course will ensure delegates return to the workplace with new skills to help tackle challenges and perform at a higher level.
This Strategic Internal Auditing course will cover:
- The role and function of internal audit
- Conducting effective audits
- Audit structures
- Financial crime risks
- Financial crime compliance
- Audit report writing
- Risk-based auditing
- Engaging with the audit structure
This LRQA two-day course is essential if you need the skills to carry out internal audits against ISO 9001 requirements. It will teach you how to plan, prepare, evaluate and implement corrective action, ensuring that your internal audits are conducted properly to improve your business performance.
- Role and responsibilities of an ISO 9001 internal auditor
- Plan and develop effective audit checklists
- Introduce LR’s six-stage audit approach, which will enable you to gather objective evidence, identify any non-conformities, evaluate and report on your audit findings and implement any corrective action if required.
Are you an experienced internal auditor seeking to expand your auditing knowledge of the European Medical Device Regulation (EU MDR)?
This instructor-led two-day course offered by NSF International, Health Sciences provides practical instruction for auditors undertaking internal and supplier audits for the EU MDR. The course describes the regulation in depth from the auditors perspective and provides practical instruction for planning and conducting audits.
- Plan and conduct internal and supplier audits against the requirements of the EU MDR 2017-745
- Identify conformity and non-conformity against the specific articles and annexes of the regulation
- Describe correspondence between the EU MDR, ISO13485:2016 and a typical medical device manufacturers QMS
- Select appropriate samples of audit evidence necessary to determine compliance
Auditing a Quality Management System is a crucial element for distinguishing and enhancing improvement possibilities. This Temple Quality Management Systems ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training course determines, thoroughly, the strategies and benchmarks of ISO 9001 addressing the very recent procedures for internal and external auditing.
- Meet the training requirements for IRCA Certification
- Interpret IS0 9001:2015 requirements of audit application
- Understand the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Perform value-adding quality audits
Looking for more Quality Assurance and Auditing courses?
Use our search engine and filters to find the learning option you need, today.