ODSC Europe Virtual 2020 will be coming to wherever you are this September 17th-19th. With focus areas spanning a wide range of topics, including machine learning, NLP, data visualization, MLOps and data engineering, and many more. ODSC Europe Virtual Conference is the perfect opportunity to gain new in-demand skills whatever your interest or expertise.
ODSC will gather together thousands of data scientists online to learn, teach, and connect from wherever they may be. Some of the excellent speakers who will be sharing their knowledge at the conference include
- Jiahang Zhong, PhD–Head of Data Science at Zopa LTD
- Violeta Misheva, PhD–Data Scientist at ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Daria Stepanova, PhD–Research Scientist at Bosch Center for AI
- Dat Tran–Head of AI at Axel Springer SE
- Veysel Kocaman, PhD–Sr. Data Scientist at John Snow Labs
More speakers you may find here - https://odsc.com/europe/#keynotes
Additionally, when you purchase an All Access pass you’ll receive access to a specially curated series of videos from East 2020. Comprising the top training sessions, these videos will cover subjects from machine learning to NLP to MLOps. So, register now and start building new skills in the latest topics, tools, and frameworks in data science.
Use code ODSC_VC_FindCoursesUK to get an additional 10% OFF on your ticket.