Every week Danny Page from Running Remote conference interviews an entrepreneur or an Executive who has succeeded in building and scaling an effective remote team. What do such companies have in common and in what ways are they unique? How sustainable is such model and how does it bring the future of work closer in the post-COVID-19 world?
Join us as we dive inside the minds and processes of CEOs, managers, nomads, and dynamic entrepreneurs who are building impactful businesses and organizations through this new and innovative movement. They’ve thrown out the traditional rules and business textbooks, and are actively finding new ways of organizing their teams, driving productivity, and scaling their growth.
Among the recent guests of Running Remote's podcast there are such industry leaders as:
- Darren Murph, Head of Remote, GitLab
- Liam Martin, Co-founder & CMO, Time Doctor
- Sahin Boydas, CEO & Founder, Remote Team
- Daniel Ramsey, CEO, MyOutDesk
- Sharon Koifman, Founder, DistantJob
- How to hire the right candidates remotely
- What are the main communication challenges of remote teams and how to overcome them
- How to tackle international payroll and compliance
- What are the best ways to combine remote and office work
- What tools are indispensable for remote teams.