U.K. L&D professionals report on their employee learning budgets, their biggest challenges, and more
Employee learning is a key element in nurturing talent and driving organisations forward. That’s why we surveyed over 180 HR and L&D professionals from the U.K. to learn how their organisations are investing in talent, how they measure their impact, and what attitudes different levels in the organisation hold about corporate learning.
We collected survey results through our member database as well as through our partnership with the Campaign for Learning and only included responses from professionals managing or directing learning initiatives in their organisation. In order to better understand the relationship between L&D and company growth, we added an additional layer of analysis by segmenting companies with increased turnover in the past financial year.
Our goal in sharing this survey is to help you benchmark your L&D department and organisation against others in the nation and shed light on the challenges and trends that will shape 2018.
Finish reading the U.K. L&D Benchmarking Survey to learn:
- Budget outlooks, number of training days and employee training budgets of organisations across the UK
- How employee retention, satisfaction scores, and overall company revenue are correlated with L&D initiatives
- The most popular training mediums and topics of 2018
- The most common challenges L&D professionals face
Featuring data that will help augment your workplace learning strategy and secure executive buy-in, this article is part of the U.K. L&D Report 2018: Benchmark Your Workplace Learning Strategy.
Download the full report below:
5 MINUTE READ
- The employee training budgets, training topics, and training methods of organisations in 2018.
- Practical advice from L&D leaders to help you adopt new technologies, nurture a learning culture, get the most from the apprenticeship levy and measure and promote the value of workplace learning.
- How learning professionals rate the executive engagement in learning, assess the impact of training and more!
This article is sponsored by BPP Professional Education