What are exercise and sports classes?
Exercise and sports classes are high-intense training sessions offered extensively by certified coaches and personal trainers, typically involving various types of sports, (such as football, hockey, basketball, running, rowing, gym sessions) and other types of activities. The exercises offered throughout are professionally structured and uniquely designed to:
- Help build your self-confidence
- Provide you with energetic and effective full-body workouts
- Improve your cardiovascular fitness
- Enhance your overall body balance
- Get you interested in the world of sport
Whether you're looking to train for an upcoming competition, work on your fitness level, strength, and stamina, or simply want to try out a new sport and have fun with your friends, then you should most definitely sign up!
Why should you take up exercise and sports classes?
You don’t have to be gifted with the ball like Messi or able to break Phelps’s multiple swimming world-records to be eligible to take part in one of these exercises and sports classes! As a matter of fact, people of all ages, gender, shapes, and sizes are duly encouraged to take part because there will surely be something that suits everybody’s tastes and abilities!
Another reason as to why you should definitely consider signing up is for the numerous health benefits that being fit will offer. Health professionals actually claim that being active for as little as 30 minutes a day can be enough to help keep you in shape and maintain an overall physical and mental well-being.
Some of these said benefits (on the long-run) could potentially :
- Make you Feel Happier
- Help with Weight Loss
- Help your Muscles and Bones
- Increase your Energy Levels
- Reduce your Risk of Chronic Disease
- Improve Skin Health
- Help overall Brain Health and Memory
- Improve Relaxation and Sleep Quality
- Reduce Pain
What is offered during these classes?
One-to-one feedback from certified coaches and individual training plans, paired with self-assessment and group activities is guaranteed to help you improve your form and bring you one step closer to reaching your fitness goals!
This structured progress will be achieved through:
- Sports drills aimed at improving your technique and positioning
- Proper diaphragm breathing techniques
- Exercises focusing on your core stability and strength
- Knowing specifically which muscles to train and how
- Proper knowledge of basic rules and regulations of different sports
What should you wear and bring along to the lessons?
In order to be able to take part and go successfully through all the sports drills in the most comfortable way, you will be required to have:
- Comfortable, loose clothing of your choice to allow for movement
- A small towel
- Plenty of water or sports drink
What type of classes are available and how much do they cost?
A quick look through our search engine will help you find over 200 exercise and sports classes, all over the UK. From slow-paced classes to the more intense ones, you will find anything you will need that ideally suits you and your goals! Some of the classes currently on offer include:
- Boot Camp
- Various types of other sports
Fees for these courses differ greatly too. Need to exercise but on a tight budget? We have a course at any price point!
Upon applying, you will be required to answer a short set of questions regarding your general health to ensure your full safety and well-being throughout.