Find the Right Apprenticeship Training Providers
Companies need to train apprentices in line with quality standards for the apprenticeship standard/framework they have chosen for their industry and the relevant level. This includes on-the-job training and off-the-job training (with an end-point assessment) in order for the apprentice to officially complete their apprenticeship and receive any qualifications it provides.
Companies will need to select a training provider to deliver classroom instruction or related training to their apprentices.
The Apprenticeship Levy and Funding
Some UK employers must pay a tax called the 'Apprenticeship Levy', which, together with government allowances and added contributions, can be utilised by employers in England to help fund apprenticeship training. Read more about the Apprenticeship Levy in detail.
Organisations that pay the Apprenticeship Levy can only spend their funding on apprenticeship training from registered training providers.
Employers Who Don't Pay the Levy
Employers that do not pay the levy can still receive government assistance in the form of 'co-investment.' Employers will pay 10% towards the cost of apprenticeship training and the government will pay the rest (90%), up to the funding band maximum.
Companies utilising co-investment for apprenticeship training can only spend the funding on apprenticeship training from registered training providers.
Search for Apprenticeship Training Providers
Browse the list to find training providers who can deliver apprenticeship training in line with your company requirements and fill out a request information form to connect with them directly.
Are you on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers?
Get listed on findcourses.co.uk!