Change Management - Classroom Course
Understand change for individuals and companies, learn the skills needed to be effective. Certify in only 3 days.
This Change Management course provides delegates with a deep understanding of change both for individuals and organisations and provides the skills required to effectively learn and implement successful change.
Through the use of practical exercises, case studies and blended learning delegates will learn in a dynamic and engaging manner.
By the end of the course delegates will
- Understand change and the individual
- Understand change in an organisation and how to make a difference
- Learn and practise all the key skills needed to be a Change Manager
- Understand how to implement change effectively
- Plan their own personal journey to become a change manager
Change is inevitable and people who can influence and lead change are a highly valuable resource in any company. Learn all the skills and techniques needed to make a difference in any of these situations
- New processes or procedures to be implemented
- New systems
- Mergers and takeovers
- Business reorganisations
- New customers or markets
- New business strategies
- Changes in management
Learn and apply skills which will enable you to understand and implement effective change.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone who has to implement change or make change happen in an organisation of any kind.
This course covers the APMG syllabus as well as providing highly practical ways to ensure your change is a success. So you can understand how to motivate others to change and influence them to do so. It is perfect for any manager at any level wishing to make a difference.
- Change and Project Managers
- Consultants / Business Improvement / Continuous Improvement professionals
- Directors / Senior Managers / Business Owners
- Supervisors / Team Leaders
- First Line Managers
- HR personnel
- Customer Services
- Finance Managers
- Risk Managers
- Anyone who has to make change happen in a business
If you have to make a difference in your business in any way then this course will provide you with the insight you need to be a success.
There are no prerequisites for attendance on the course, however if you can bring a change you are looking to implement then you can work on how ensure the change occurs during this practical training course
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Benefits of choosing 100% Effective Change Management Training program
Individuals with strong change management skills are able to help others take on the challenge of change and embrace the new. As such, these individuals are invaluable to any business and make effective leaders and make things happen.
Following completion of the Change Management training course, you will be able to:
- Confidently implement and manage change in an organisation
- Ensure that solutions are implemented and accepted
- Understand how to get the most from your team
- Gain support and influence from stakeholders, project sponsors, and senior managers
- Support people through the challenges of change
- Overcome negativity and naysayers
- Develop effective change strategies and communicate effectively
- Learn tools and techniques to influence and implement change
On successful completion of the course and end of course exam, delegates will receive a certificate and 50 CPD points.
Why study Change Management with 100% Effective?
- We are experts in Change Management – take a course written by and delivered by experts
- Get advice and guidance about Change Management from experts
- 6 months access to state of the art, interactive eLearning to back up your course -take the course again and again
- Obtain lifetime email and phone support from Change experts when you need it
- Exams with unlimited retakes – certification guaranteed
- Gain internationally recognised certification from 100% Effective
- Access to our templates, guides and our alumni included
- We are trusted by some of the biggest companies in the world so you are in safe hands
Subjects and themes covered in this Change Management training course include:
Introduction to the course
- What is change / change management?
- Why is change essential? What forces organisations to change?
- What is a change manager and how to choose one?
- Roles in any change program
- What is required for successful change?
Understanding Change in the individual
- What happens when people experience change
- What factors affect people’s response to change
- How personality affects a person’s relationship with change
- How & why people resist change
Organisational change and how to make it happen
- Key metaphors of organisational change, and how they link to change management
- How organisational change works and how to make it effective
- Evaluating different models of organisational change – including the 3 vital models all change managers must understand
- Building an integrated model of the organisational change process
The key skills needed to be an effective Change Manager
- Influencing skills and techniques
- Building rapport and improving communication skills
- Motivational skills
- How to present in order to influence
- How to deal with naysayers
- How to coach and train others to support them through change
- How to communicate effectively throughout a change program
- How to build an effective change team
- How to manage a change program
- How to negotiate
- How to network for success
- How to manage conflict to ensure success
- Building your own brand
Implementing change how to do make it stick
- Identifying and eliminating problems
- Increasing engagement among the workforce
- Communications to engage people in change
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Understanding the impact of change
- Managing the risk of change
- Building organisational readiness for change
- Building individual motivation for change
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Project management of a change program
- Leadership in the change program
- Structuring your change program
Develop your own personal development plan.
- Learning plan
- Application project discussion
Your Change Management training will be supported with access to interactive eLearning.
The cost of this 3 day engaging course is £1150 +VAT per delegate
- 3 days in a professional training venue
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- 6 Month access to 100% Effective eLearning change management course worth £200
- Lifetime support from a change expert via phone and email
- Delegate pack containing copies of slides, templates and guides
- Full worldwide recognised certification as a change manager
Multiple booking discounts are available - please enquire for more information.
100% Effective can deliver this 3 day course as an in-house program. It would be fully customisable to fit your culture, history and objectives. Delivered anywhere in the world this change manager training course can help to transform your business.
100% Effective Ltd
100% Effective is an award-winning Business Improvement training provider, with decades of experience. The company considers itself a learning partner, not just a training provider, as it provides lifetime support for all students no matter which course they take. Certification...
Find out more about this Change Management - Classroom Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!