Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Upgrade - Classroom course
If you’re considering Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Upgrade training then you’ll already be familiar with Lean Six Sigma and the concept of Business Improvement. This course is for you if you’ve already trained to Green Belt level, and want to take the next step with your training.
This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Upgrade course from 100% Effective will give you the skills you need to introduce Lean Six Sigma in an organisation, solve complex, multifunctional problems, and to train other people in Lean Six Sigma. You’ll gain the technical skills you need to identify root causes of problems, and solve the problem permanently, no matter how complex. However, you’ll also gain the soft skills you need to make the case for change within your business and influence and motivate other people to ensure your solution gets accepted.
This course takes 7 days in the classroom which is split into two parts so you have time between the sessions to practice your skills and identify areas you want more help with. You will also be expected to complete an online refresher course (included) to ensure your Green Belt training is fresh in your mind before you enter the classroom. If you have already completed your Green Belt with 100% Effective, you will need to submit one project to certify as a Black Belt. However, if you used a different provider, the company may require two improvement projects if you cannot provide adequate evidence of having successfully completed one previously.
You’re entitled to two hour-long coaching sessions and unlimited email support to help you complete your project/s as part of this training course. You will gain 90 CPD points upon successful completion.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Upgrade training is designed for people who are already trained to Green Belt level and are looking to take the next step. This course from 100% Effective has been designed for professionals with senior responsibility for change management projects..
You’ll be running projects, influencing at a high level and managing a team of improvement professionals.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Individuals that are certified as Lean Six Sigma Black Belts with proven experience delivering successful projects are in high demand. Those with strong track records and who can prove their worth are handsomely rewarded, with the top 10% earning an average of £74,000.
Following completion of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Upgrade Training Course you will be able to:
- Improve a business using DMAIC and Lean Six Sigma across any function.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques and explain the concepts to others.
- Lead improvement teams to solve complex multi-functional problems.
- Understand and implement change in a business.
- Apply and understand the Voice of the Customer in all areas of business.
- Collect and analyse data correctly to support informed decision making.
- Use data to identify the root causes of problems.
- Develop and implement solutions, using advanced methodologies, to ensure problems are solved permanently.
- Certify as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt to enhance your professional status.
- Act as a Lean Six Sigma ambassador within any organisation.
By completing the Black Belt Upgrade course you’ll get 90 CPD points.
This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Upgrade course from 100% Effective provides an internationally recognised qualification. 100% Effective is rigorous in checking the quality of your previous qualification, so you can be sure this course is not just a tick-box exercise.
Truly effective Lean Six Sigma Black Belts combine technical ability with strong interpersonal skills in order to successfully promote and manage change. This Black Belt training course covers the DMAIC framework but also provides you with the soft skills you will need to engage with people.
You will learn:
- A recap on your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training
- How to understand and define a problem
- The difference in managing small Green Belt problems compared to larger Black Belt problems
- How to create an effective team
- Stakeholder Analysis and how to run one
- How to manage risks
- How to motivate and influence other people
- The key statistics and tools for problem solving
- How and when to use process maps
- What data to collect for problem solving, and why
- How to use Minitab
- Control charts and how to use them
- How to identify root causes
- How to carry out statistical analysis
- How to generate an effective problem solving solution
- How to pilot your solution
- How to validate the results
- How to train other people
- How to prove the benefits to others
- Managing a change in the business
100% Effective Ltd
100% Effective is an award-winning Business Improvement training provider, with decades of experience. The company considers itself a learning partner, not just a training provider, as it provides lifetime support for all students no matter which course they take. Certification...
Find out more about this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Upgrade - Classroom Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!