Lean Six Sigma Green Belt - Classroom course
The business improvement approaches of Lean and Six Sigma have been combined into a proven and reliable methodology known as Lean Six Sigma. As both approaches use data to solve problems, and focus customer satisfaction, high quality and low variation, the pairing works well.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is an intermediate level of training, which allows you to run a small team to solve department-level problems. You’ll also have the skills to assist Lean Six Sigma Black Belts to run larger, more complex, multifunctional problems. Successful Green Belts combine technical ability with the interpersonal skills required to influence, inform and drive change.
With this training from 100% Effective, you’ll be able to take a structured, strategic approach to problem solving, which will address the root causes of issues and stop them returning. It is based in the classroom, but supported with self-led online study and one to one coaching from an experienced Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt.
This course takes 5 days in the classroom, plus time to complete and submit one improvement project. You’re entitled to two hour-long coaching sessions and unlimited email support to help you complete your project. You will gain 80 CPD points upon successful completion.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is designed for people with management or leadership roles, and those for which problem solving is a part of their regular working day.
You will gain the ability to confidently run small projects on your own, or work with Lean Six Sigma Black Belts to run larger, more challenging projects.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a commonly requested qualification in leadership positions, particularly in the manufacturing industry. However, it is becoming more common for leaders and managers to be proficient in some form of business improvement method to ensure organisations remain productive and innovative.
Following completion of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course with 100% Effective you will be able to:
- Improve a business using DMAIC and Lean Six Sigma across any function.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques and explain the concepts to others.
- Lead improvement teams to solve department-level problems, or support Lean Six Sigma Black Belts to solve more complex issues.
- Understand and implement change in a business.
- Apply and understand the Voice of the Customer in all areas of business.
- Collect and analyse data correctly to support informed decision making.
- Use data to identify the root causes of problems.
- Develop and implement solutions to ensure problems are solved permanently.
By completing the Green Belt course you’ll get 80 CPD points.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course from 100% Effective is the first practical Lean Six Sigma course you can take to solve problems, first-hand. The best lean Six Sigma Green Belts have a strong mix of technical skills to solve problems and soft skills to manage people and promote change. This course from 100% Effective give you the skills you need to tackle both elements.
You will learn:
- A brief history of Lean Six Sigma
- The DMAIC structure
- The key principles and why Lean Six Sigma works
- How to understand and define a problem
- How to create an effective team
- Stakeholder Analysis and how to run one
- The key statistics and tools for problem solving
- How and when to use process maps
- What data to collect for problem solving, and why
- How to use Minitab
- Control charts and how to use them
- How to identify root causes
- How to generate an effective problem solving solution
- How to pilot your solution
- How to validate the results
- How to prove the benefits to others
100% Effective Ltd
100% Effective is an award-winning Business Improvement training provider, with decades of experience. The company considers itself a learning partner, not just a training provider, as it provides lifetime support for all students no matter which course they take. Certification...
Find out more about this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt - Classroom Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!