Administrative Human Resource Management - Accredited by CPD1Training
Administrative Human Resource Management - Accredited by CPD
Qualified Human Resource Management professionals are in high demand and will enjoy well-paid, successful careers. This course is comprehensive and will allow learners to gain a complete understanding of how to manage people, both individually and as a team. In addition, learners will gain practical skills that can be transferred to the workplace.
Our Administrative Human Resource Management offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on findcourse is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What is the target audience?
This course is intended for anyone hoping to pursue a career in Administrative human resource management.
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Administrative Human Resource Management Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
You will develop skills in:
- Conflict management
- Change management
- Team building
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
01. ADMINISTRATIVE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- - Introduction to Administrative Human Resource
- - Motivation theories and Strategies
- - Individual Behaviour
- - Team and Group Behaviour
- - Team Building
- - Informal Organisations
- - Technology at Workplace
- - Workplace Violence and Stressed Employees
- - Organisational Productivity and Quality Improvement
- - Job Enrichment and Challenges in Job Design
- - Leadership Essentials
- - Employee Development
- - Performance Appraisal
- - Communication at Workplace
- - Managing Conflict and Change at Workplace
- - Participation and Communication_1
- - International Human Resource Management
- - Module Handouts- Administrative Human Resource
02.ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS - ADMINISTRATIVE HUMAN RESOURCE
03. REFERENCE BOOK - HR MANAGEMENT
04. MOCK EXAM
05. FINAL EXAM+
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
With this course, you are able to fulfil various roles, such as:
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
- HR Advisor
- HR Manager
- HR Director
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- HR Consultant
- Training and Development Manager
- HR Executive
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Administrative Human Resource Management - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!