Adobe CS2: From Design to Delivery1Training
Adobe CS2: From Design to Delivery
Adobe CS2 is the amazing software suite used by professional Graphic Designers, Video Editors, and Web Developers everywhere. If you need to get to grips with Adobe CS2, this excellent Adobe CS2: From Design to Delivery course is the place to start. You’ll master the entire Adobe CS2 product line workflow, and will receive step-by-step instruction on how to combine the common tools for Photoshop® CS2, InDesign® CS2, Illustrator® CS2, and GoLive® CS2. Not only that, you’ll uncover valuable techniques to maximise the creative print and web design process and give your projects a professional finish.
This Adobe CS2 course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Adobe CS2: From Design to Delivery Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate(PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- iStockphoto is a royalty-free stock photography community, where designers can search and download over 250,000 images.
- Search, track, and purchase images from industry leading stock photo providers without ever leaving your creative application.
- Learn how to search and download non-watermarked photos and begin working with them in other programs.
- Reach peak efficiency with the integrated Version Cue file manager which tracks file updates without leaving the program you’re in.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Customizing your Layout
- Documents, Presets & Master Elements
- Basic Layout, Import & Reformatting
- Paragraph Styles & Power Redefinition
- Adobe Bridge, Raw Images & Adjustment layers
- Linked Frames, Text Wrap & Image Tricks
- Amazing Transparency Design
- Layout Finalization Techniques
- Adobe Illustrator® Logo Creation Tricks
- Books, Rules & Cool Object Styles
- Compounds & Power Transformations
- PDF Image Tricks
- Fast & Flexible Tables
- Amazing Adobe InDesign® Masking
- Creative Control in InDesign
- Parents, Children & Folios
- Libraries & Pagination
- Table of Contents Secrets
- Output Preview, Preflight & Batch Correction
- Package, Print & PDF Reviews
- Final PDF Export for Print
- Illustrator Cutter Guide Techniques
- Die Cutting & Appearance Palette Magic
- Version Cue® CS2 Workflow
- Web Site Creation & Setup
- Text & Page Layout with CSS
- Adobe Photoshop® Smart Objects & Backgrounds
- Layers & CSS Link Design
- Menus, Slices & Rollovers
- Actions, InDesign Packages & FTP
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
- Video Editor
- Web Developer
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Adobe CS2: From Design to Delivery course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!