Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner Online Course1Training
Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner Online Course
The Certified Healthcare information Systems Security Practitioner is a specialised course tasked with protecting patient information by implementing proper IT controls to maintain the integrity of patient health information. This is the perfect course for learners who want to establish themselves in the IT healthcare industry. The course will give learners an understanding of how to manage and protect healthcare data. Learners will become experts at achieving a high standard of compliance which will help open the door to opportunities of employment and promotion.
The Certified Healthcare information Systems Security Practitioner course discusses the regulatory and compliance standards, best healthcare practices, assess proper IT controls, implement and manage patient health information and protect healthcare data of patients.
The Certified Healthcare information Systems Security Practitioner course offers learners the skills and knowledge to establish the best IT healthcare practices in the industry. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Certified Healthcare information Systems Security Practitioner course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at Healthcare information security officers.
- Employees who are Risk Managers.
- Information Security Managers.
- IT Auditors.
- Privacy Officers
- Compliance Officers
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- Individuals must have a minimum of one year working experience in IT related healthcare information
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Certified Healthcare information Systems Security Practitioner.
Training Course Content
- Gain an understanding of the healthcare industry.
- Learn how to implement healthcare security policies and privacy policies.
- Understand about third party risk management.
- Learn how to establish a regulatory environment.
- Learn to implement best practices for risk management by establishing a framework.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Certified Healthcare information Systems Security Practitioner course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
The certificate will be awarded by National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS). This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module: 01 - The Healthcare Industry
➤ Module: 02 - The Healthcare Regulatory Environment
➤ Module: 03 - Privacy and Security in Healthcare
➤ Module: 04 - Information Governance and Risk Management
➤ Module: 05 - Information Risk Assessment
➤ Module: 06 - Third-Party Risk Management
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Certified Healthcare information Systems Security Practitioner you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Certified Healthcare information Systems Security Practitioner qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Risk Manager £50,054 per annum
- Information Security Manager – £51,234 per annum
- Information Security Analyst – £34,906 per annum
- Information Security Officer – £37,738 per annum
- IT Security Officer – £37,738 per annum
- Compliance Officer – £27,100 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner Online Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!