Communication and Personal Development - Level 31Training
Communication and Personal Development - Level 3
Communication is a key skill in today’s work place. Personal Development is a lifelong skill that lets you gain control and evaluate your skills in order for you to improve and excel. Effective communication skills includes the right tone of voice, the right body language and the correct command of the language that you are using for the communication while also understanding what barriers exist in the way of your communication. Similarly, without the right tools for personal development you will not be able to progress in your career as you will not be able to grasp where you are lacking and where you excel.
Our Communication and Personal Development – Level 3 program on both these aspects, providing you with an accredited qualification that will help you stand out from the crowd. No matter what industry or what level of profession you are in you could benefit from this program.
If you are somebody who is looking for their first job, this qualification could definitely place you among those that are shortlisted. The goal of this program is to equip you with the skills and tools that you need to win the work place through effective communication while continuously striving for career progression through personal development.
Why consider 1Training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility makes it a superior learning method.
1Training offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at 1Training and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, Nus Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
Communication and personal development are two of the biggest contributing factors to a successful career and that fact is never limited by the industry or the level of profession that you are engaged in. anybody from a student to an entrepreneur coming from any field can benefit from studying a program that is as versatile and timely as this.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Communication and Personal Development – Level 3 professional qualification.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Training Course Content
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, employees or employers
- Building long-lasting professional relationships
- Building your skills and knowledge through continuous evaluation
- Handling challenging work situations
- Self-motivation and self-growth through personal development
- Understanding communication barriers and remedying them
- Understanding the ethics and standards in communication
- Mastering safety communication
1: What is communication
2: Types of communication
3: Methods of communication
4: Barriers to communication
5: Types of barriers to communication
6: The Cycle of effective communication
7: Relationships and networks
8: Building up relationships
9: Reducing the barriers to communication
10: Safety communication
11: Ethics and standards in communication
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to the course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete this program you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- HR Assistant – £20,187 per annum
- HR Manager – £35,390 per annum
- Help Desk Supervisor – £25,963 per annum
- Frontline Communications -£29,000 per annum
- Administrative Assistant -£16,745 per annum
- Sales Representatives -£21,751 per annum
- Customer Service Assistant -£14,147 per annum
- IT Manager -£38,779 per annum
- Team Leader – £24,139 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
There are no reviews available yet.