If you are looking to climb up the career ladder in an IT enterprise, CompTIA Security+ is perfect for you. Become competent in CompTIA Security+ and succeed in your job role. Network security and risk management is an in-demand area of expertise who can apply CompTIA principles to boost their skills and knowledge and get certified in this course. With increased cyber threats from hackers and criminals constantly trying to steal information and harm infrastructure the demand for cyber security professionals in the industry have grown.
The course will provide you an overview of CompTIA Security+ and cover the technical aspects of the course including security fundamentals, identifying threats and vulnerabilities, managing data and host security, implementing access control and troubleshooting and managing security incidents.
The CompTIA Security+ course will help learners become established professionals in the industry. Learners will gain an overall understanding of installation and Linux systems. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of CompTIA Security+.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The CompTIA Security+ course is aimed at Linux Administrators, Technical and IT staff, Linux Programmers, Linux Security Administrators and aspiring learners who want to gain CompTIA Security+.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in CompTIA Security+.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to identify threats, attacks and vulnerabilities and respond with appropriate measure.
- Learn identity and access management.
- Best practices to implement and summarise risk management.
- Learn how to implement secure network architecture.
- Learn how to install and configure wireless network settings.
- Module 01: Security Fundamentals
- Module 02: Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Module 03: Data, Application, and Host Security
- Module 04: Implementing Network Security
- Module 05: Implementing Access Control, Authentication, and Account Management
- Module 06: Managing Certificates
- Module 07: Compliance and Op Security
- Module 08: Risk Management
- Module 09: Troubleshoot and Manage Incidents
- Module 10: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this CompTIA Security+ course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.