Diploma in Telesales Marketing Level 31Training
Diploma in Telesales Marketing Level 3
Would you like to gain an accredited qualification which demonstrates a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this Telesales Marketing – Level 3 course.
Are you someone who works in Telesales or Telemarketing? Maybe you’re a business owner who wants to begin using Telesales to advertise your company? If yes, you should have an understanding of the theory and practice behind successful and customer friendly telesales strategies. This excellent Telesales Marketing course will enable you to define telesales, to encourage and use active listening, to deliver a clear message, to prepare for telesales calls, the advantages and disadvantages of using a call script, and the stages of telesales calls. Transform yourself into a confident and able telesales specialist with this excellent Telesales Marketing course today!
Our courses couldn’t be more convenient, the course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professional learning material, all delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Suitability - Who should attend?
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Telesales Marketing – Level 3. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a free e-certificate, and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
What skills will I learn?
- Learn how to use active listening
- Understand how to deliver your message clearly
- Learn how to prepare for telesales calls
- Study the stages of telesales calls
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
1: Defining Telesales
2: Active Listening
3: Delivering a Clear Message
4: Preparing for the Telesales Call
5: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using a Call Script
6: The Stages of Telesales Calls
For any Telesales Person, it is extremely important to keep discovering new ways of hitting and exceeding your targets, so this course would be extremely helpful to any Telesales Person. Even if you’ve been working in a Telesales role for a while, you can always learn something new. This Telesales Marketing course will provide you with a whole host of interesting and new methods to hit and exceed your sales targets. This course would benefit, and could contribute to you becoming any of the following:
- Telemarketer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £18,207)
- Customer Service Advisor (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £16,729)
- Telesales Agent (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £15,878)
- Telesales Executive (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £18,339)
- Telesales Representative (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £15,799)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Diploma in Telesales Marketing Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!