HR and Leadership Skills1Training
HR and Leadership Skills
Certificate in HR and Leadership Skills course gives a thorough knowledge and understanding of the important role HR plays in organizations, and will be of great interest to HR business professionals as well as those who are pursuing a career in this area.
Our HR and Leadership Skills offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on findcourse is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant or Secretary
- Employee relation officer or Manager
- New or Temporary staff
- Line manager or Team leader
- HR assistant or HR clerk
- Training & Development manager
- Office supervisor or HR executive
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a HR and Leadership Skills Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn key terms and theories of HRM.
- In this course, you’ll learn about the human resource legislation.
- This course will equip you with the skills to motivate employees.
- Having this course, you’ll learn about personal and professional development.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll gain knowledge in Motivation theories and Strategies.
- This course gives you the knowledge of team building and leadership essentials.
- In this course, you’ll learn about International Human Resource Management.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in organisational productivity and quality Improvement.
- At the end of this course, you’ll understand the wide scope of Human Resource Management.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Legislations
- Employee Motivation
- Motivation Theories
- Employee Motivation Strategies
- Team Development and Team Work
- Module Handouts- HR Management
- Additional Study Materials – HR Management
- Reference Book- HR Management
ADMINISTRATIVE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Administrative Human Resource
- Motivation theories and Strategies
- Individual Behaviour
- Team and Group Behaviour
- Team Building
- Informal Organisations
- Technology at Workplace
- Workplace Violence and Stressed Employees
- Organisational Productivity and Quality Improvement
- Job Enrichment and Challenges in Job Design
- Leadership Essentials
- Employee Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Communication at Workplace
- Managing Conflict and Change at Workplace
- Participation and Communication_1
- International Human Resource Management
- Module Handouts- Administrative Human Resource
- Additional Study Materials- Administrative Human Resource
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
This training course lead you to become a Leader, Entrepreneur, Manager, Line manager, Team leader, Supervisor and Executive, HR Assistant, HR Manager, HR Executive, and HR Consultant etc.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this HR and Leadership Skills course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!