HR Management and Team Leading1Training
HR Management and Team Leading
Why should you choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on findcourse is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount CardGet one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant or Secretary
- Employee relation officer
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- HR assistant or HR clerk
- Training & Development manager
- Office supervisor or HR executive
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a HR Management & Team Leading Certificate.
Training Course Content
What skills are you going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn key terms and theories of HRM.
- In this course, you’ll learn about the human resource legislation.
- This course will equip you with the skills to motivate employees.
- Having this course, you’ll learn about personal and professional development.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll gain knowledge in Motivation theories and Strategies.
- This course gives you the knowledge of leadership essentials.
- In this course, you’ll learn about International Human Resource Management.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in organisational productivity and quality Improvement.
- At the end of this course, you’ll understand the wide scope of Human Resource Management.
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Legislations
- Employee Motivation
- Motivation Theories
- Employee Motivation Strategies
- Team Development and Team Work
- Module Handouts- HR Management
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
Method of Assessment
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
This training course lead you to become a Leader, Entrepreneur, Manager, Line manager, Team leader, Supervisor and Executive, HR Assistant, HR Manager, HR Executive, and HR Consultant etc.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this HR Management and Team Leading course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.