IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course1Training
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course
A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including competence in subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge™. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at a high level of proficiency.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Working Professionals
- Executives, Managers or Engineers
- Yellow Belts (YB)
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded an IASSC Certified Green Belt (ICGB).
Training Course Content
1. INTRODUCTION TO LEAN SIX SIGMA
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
2. DEFINE PHASE
- Voice of the Customers
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Management & Planning Tools
- Business Results for Projects
- Team Dynamics
3. MEASURE PHASE
- Projects Identification
- Process Analysis and Documentation
- Statistics, Probability & Distributions
- Collecting and Summarizing Data
- Measurements System Analysis
4. ANALYSE PHASE
- Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing
- Process Drivers
5. IMPROVE PHASE
- Design of Experiment (DOE)
- Root Cause Analysis
- Lean Tool
6. CONTROL PHASE
- Statistical Process Control
- Lean Tools For Process Control
7. EXAM PREPARATION & KEY CONCEPTS
- Exam Preparation & Key Concepts
- Mock Exam : Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the basics and meanings of Six Sigma.
- In this course, you’ll learn the general history of Six Sigma & continuous improvement.
- This course will teach you about the Lean Six Sigma five phases.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of Six Sigma roles & responsibilities.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll understand voice of the customer, business and employee.
- This course gives you the knowledge in problem solving strategies.
- On completion of this course, you’ll be able to implement Lean tools.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to utilize flexible problem solving techniques and prevent problems before they happen.
You will have 12 Months (365 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes.
How will I be assessed?
Exam is not included in this course and need to be booked separately.
This certification to fill a variety of positions such as:
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
- Compliance Structural Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Operating System Specialist
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Business Process Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Project Engineer
- Director, Performance Excellence
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!