Illustrator CC 2017: UI & Web Design1Training
Illustrator CC 2017: UI & Web Design
This excellent Illustrator CC course will teach you how to design a professional website in Adobe Illustrator CC 2017. This course is intended for anyone who is serious about becoming a User Interface design professional, and will allow you to upgrade your skills, get the job you want, and impress your clients. The course has been created by an expert instructor with years of experience, as you can imagine, you will be given an abundance of insider knowledge and tips.
This Illustrator CC course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Illustrator CC 2017: UI & Web Design Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate(PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- During the course an expert instructor will guide you through a project-based and comprehensive set of modules
- Build a professional portfolio website using the work-along project files included
- Use this course to build your own portfolio website by learning the keys to planning out a responsive site, like drawing wireframes, choosing colours and stylish fonts, and adding attention-grabbing images
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Getting started
- Setting up your first pages
- It all begins with Wireframing
- Designing your first page
- Creating symbols & icons
- Creating mobile & tablet website versions
- Working as a UI designer
- Next steps
- Cheat Sheet
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
With this qualification, you are able to fulfil various roles in a range of industries, such as:
- Web Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Digital Designer
- System Integrator
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Illustrator CC 2017: UI & Web Design course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!