Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is also valuable for product managers, architects and testers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- Course Introduction
What will I learn?
- Understand Ternary conditional logic
- Learn how to apply Ternary logic to execute certain functions
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
If it is an official exam, you can purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Progression and Career Path
- Java Developer
- Java Programmer
- Java Software Developer
- Web Developer
- Web Designer and Developer
- Software Developer
- Senior Web Developer
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!