Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF)
BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership are designed to provide focused and specialist vocational short courses, linked to professional body requirements and National Occupational Standards where appropriate, with a clear work-related emphasis. The qualifications provide short vocational programmes of study that meet the individual needs of learners.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Sales or Marketing executive
- Employee relation officer or Manager
- New or Temporary staff
- Line manager or Team leader
- HR assistant or HR clerk
- Training & Development manager
- Office supervisor or HR executive
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- Sales or Marketing Manager
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
You should be able to demonstrate this through holding some form of leadership and / or qualification at level 6 or above. Students should provide evidence that this programme is suitable for them and that they are capable to complete it successfully.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) or
- Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) or
- Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience and
- If English is not your first language, need to have IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level C1 (or equivalent).
- Learner aged 19 and above
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Training Course Content
- Application Form- Level 7 SML
UNIT 01- DEVELOPING STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- Study Materials for Unit 01 (DSMLS)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 01 (DSMLS)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 01
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 01
- Harvard Referencing Guidence
SUBMIT YOUR WORK
- Submit your work Level 7 Award in SML
- Resubmit your work Level 7 Award in SML
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the relationship between strategic management and leadership.
- Having this course, you’ll be able to apply management and leadership theory to support organisational direction.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to create a leadership strategy that supports organisational direction.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll be able to assess leadership requirements.
- In this course, you’ll learn how leadership styles can be adapted to different situations.
- On completion of this course, you’ll be able to plan the development of leadership skills for a specific requirement.
- At the end of this course, you’ll able to understand the wide scope of Strategic Management and Leadership skills.
You will have 2 Months (60 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
Learners must complete:
- One written assignment
You will need to submit this assignment online via the online learning portal, it will then be subject to internal assessment and external moderation. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
Please note that a £299 assessment and certification fee is required when you submit your assignment.
- The BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership provide its learner the realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. You can study further units to complete the Edexcel Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!