Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF)1Training
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF)
BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership are designed to provide focused and specialist vocational short courses, linked to professional body requirements and National Occupational Standards where appropriate, with a clear work-related emphasis. The qualifications provide short vocational programmes of study that meet the individual needs of learners.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Sales or Marketing executive
- Employee relation officer or Manager
- New or Temporary staff
- Line manager or Team leader
- HR assistant or HR clerk
- Training & Development manager
- Office supervisor or HR executive
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- Sales or Marketing Manager
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
You should be able to demonstrate this through holding some form of leadership and / or qualification at level 6 or above. Students should provide evidence that this programme is suitable for them and that they are capable to complete it successfully.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) or
- Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) or
- Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience and
- If English is not your first language, need to have IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level C1 (or equivalent).
- Learner aged 19 and above
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Training Course Content
- Download All Materials – Level 7 SML
- Application Form- Level 7 SML
UNIT 01- DEVELOPING STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- Study Materials for Unit 01 (DSMLS)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 01 (DSMLS)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 01
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 01
UNIT 02- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR STRATEGIC MANAGERS
- Study Materials for Unit 02 (PDISM)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 02 (PDISM)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 02
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 02
UNIT 03- STRATEGIC CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- Study Materials for Unit 03 (SCM)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 03 (SCM)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 03
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 03
UNIT 07- STRATEGIC MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- Study Materials for Unit 07 (SMM)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 07 (SMM)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 07
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 07
UNIT 12- STRATEGIC PLANNING
- Study Materials for Unit 12 (SP)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 12 (SP)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 12
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 12
UNIT 16- RESEARCH METHODS FOR STRATEGIC MANAGERS
- Study Materials for Unit 16 (RMSM)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 16 (RMSM)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 16
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 16
- Harvard Referencing Guidence
SUBMIT YOUR WORK
- Resubmit your work Level 7 Diploma in SML
What skills will I gain?
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 7 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
You will have 12 Months (365 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
Learners must complete:
- Six written assignments
You will need to submit these assignments online via the online learning portal, they will then be subject to internal assessment and external moderation. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
Please note that a £899 assessment and certification fee is required when you submit your assignment. This payment can be paid in three instalments when you are submitting your assessments.
The BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership provide its learner the realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. You can study further units to complete the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
1,950 GBP-2,850 GBP