Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint for End Users Training Course
The Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint for End Users course will teach users who are site owners and managers how to use Office 365 and work in a SharePoint environment. The course will touch on basics such as working on libraries and lists, working with forms, basic page customization and managing site users and permission. The course will provide you with the skills and knowledge of doing your job efficiently on a day to day basis. Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint for End Users will help you work faster and be more productive in your job. Getting certified in Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint for End Users will help individuals how to confidently work with SharePoint, how to use it on Online Team Sites and how to use OneDrive for Business.
The Office SharePoint 365 for End Users will cover the components of 365 and how to apply it in a business environment.
The Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint for End Users focuses on enhancing skills and the confidence to use the application more effectively and productively in the workplace. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint for End Users course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at end users who have a basic knowledge of Office 365 SharePoint.
- Site owners looking to enhance their skills in Office 365 SharePoint.
- The course is suited for new and existing users of this application.
- IT professionals
- Anyone interested in developing their skills in Office 365 SharePoint.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Students / job hunters.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint for End Users.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to navigate SharePoint team site.
- Learn how to create SharePoint lists.
- Learn how to create SharePoint libraries.
- Learn how to create and edit content on web page.
- Learn how to manage library document versions.
- Learn how to integrate Office applications with SharePoint.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint for End Users course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
➤ Module 01: SharePoint Overview
➤ Module 02: Creating Your First Site
➤ Module 03: Adding Content to the Team Site
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint for End Users you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Office 365 for End Users qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- System Administrator – £25,422 per annum
- Network Administrator – £20,338 per annum
- Programmer – £32,516 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
195 GBP-250 GBP