Microsoft Office and Windows Course Bundle1Training
Microsoft Office and Windows Course Bundle
This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas of Microsoft Applications.
The Microsoft Office and Windows Course Bundle will speed you up on Microsoft Office and Windows software. The course is comprehensive and you will learn specific software and features from scratch, learn how to upgrade to a new version and achieve status in an IT enterprise. The course is perfect for any learner who wants to gain confidence on how to use Microsoft Office and Windows efficiently.
It is a specialist certification that you will acquire from following this course and gain the required expertise to apply it in an IT enterprise. The course will give you unrivaled expertise and increase your marketability in multiple career directions.
The Microsoft Office and Windows Course Bundle are designed to help individuals accomplish office tasks with greater efficiency. This course bundle is the choice of many professionals and is likely useful to every enterprise worldwide. The courses will ensure you stay on top of an ever productive and changing office environment. The course covers topics on how to create spreadsheets, create Word documents and embed videos, make impactful presentations, master data management and customer tracking, and how to use complex formulas and perform data analysis.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
- Learners wishing to enhance their career in IT
- Individuals with administrative skills
- Individuals wanting to get certified in Microsoft applications
- Individuals looking to improve their skills in Microsoft Office and Windows
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Microsoft certifications
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is ideal for beginners and intermediate learners
- The course is suitable for learners looking to acquire new skills and knowledge
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the Microsoft Office and Windows Course Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well. It will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.
Training Course Content
- The Microsoft Office and Windows Course Bundle are incredibly valuable to beginners and advanced users to get certified or upgrade their Microsoft skills.
- You will learn basic, intermediate and advanced Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Learn how to design spreadsheets, presentations and professional looking documents.
- Business reports, emails, newsletters, multi-media projects.
- Learn how to create budgets, track expenses, and insert graphs and charts.
- You will gain invaluable insider tips and learn new techniques.
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your training in an IT environment
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of Microsoft Office and Windows Course Bundle you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website. You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks.
- Microsoft Excel 2013/365
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013/365
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Word 2013/365
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Power User (How to use Windows 10)
- Microsoft Office 365 Online Versions
- Microsoft Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the Microsoft Office and Windows Course Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Microsoft Office and Windows Course Bundle qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Office Manager – The average UK salary for an Office Manager is £24,073 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – The average UK salary for an Administrative Assistant is £16,691 per annum
- Executive Assistant – The average UK salary for an Executive Assistant is £30,604 per annum
- Personal Assistant – The average UK salary for a Personal Assistant is £25,192 per annum
- Secretary – The average UK salary for a Secretary is £19,444 per annum
- Receptionist -The average UK salary for a Receptionist is £16,060 per annum
- IT Manager -The average UK salary for an IT Manager is £42,731 per annum
- Data Entry Officer -The average UK salary for a Data Entry Officer is £17,363 per annum
- Bookkeeper -The average UK salary for a Bookkeeper is £10.33 per hour
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Microsoft Office and Windows Course Bundle course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!