Microsoft Powerpoint 2016 Intermediate Course1Training
Microsoft Powerpoint 2016 Intermediate Course
Do you want to know how to create engaging and tech-savvy presentations? The Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Intermediate course has been designed to provide you with essential skills to become proficient in PowerPoint in a short time. If you want to sharpen your skills in PowerPoint, this course will help you create high quality and professional presentations that will grab the attention of your audience. The course will cover intermediate and more advanced PowerPoint lessons. Learn how to create engaging presentations that will keep your audience interested from start to finish. Having acertified skill in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 Intermediate will give you leverage when it comes to job employment and help you advance your career in multiple directions.
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Intermediate course is a comprehensive course that is designed to cover key topics. The training will cover the advanced features of PowerPoint and help you develop your skills to move ahead in the career ladder. Learn how to use an array of features and functionality in Microsoft Office PowerPoint Intermediate. You will gain the ability to enhance your presentation with high-impact visuals and deliver the right message. Learn how to add graphical elements, modify objects and add tables and charts to your presentation. As it is a must have Office skill, you will learn to use the software effectively whether it is for personal or business use.
We recommend that learners review the exam preparation tutorial and become familiar with the resources before scheduling the exam. In addition, extra time will be given so that you can enjoy the flexibility of training and studying at your own convenience.The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Intermediate course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at individuals who have basic knowledge of PowerPoint and are looking to develop their skills further.
- Students who want to use PowerPoint features in their higher education.
- The course is suitable for Administrators and Receptionists.
- Anyone interested in learning how to create engaging PowerPoint presentations.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Job seekers / school leavers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Intermediate. You will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well.
Training Course Content
➤ Module 01: Modifying the PowerPoint Environment
1.0 Topic A: Customize the User Interface
2.0 Topic B: Set PowerPoint 2016 Options
➤ Module 02: Customizing Design Templates
1.0 Topic A: Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
2.0 Topic B: Add Headers and Footers
3.0 Topic C: Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
➤ Module 03: Adding SmartArt and Math Equations to a Presentation
1.0 Topic A: Create SmartArt
2.0 Topic B: Modify SmartArt
3.0 Topic C: Write Math Equations
➤ Module 04: Working with Media and Animations
1.0 Topic A: Add Audio to a Presentation
2.0 Topic B: Add Video to a Presentation
3.0 Topic C: Customize Animations and Transitions
➤ Module 05: Collaborating on a Presentation
1.0 Topic A: Review a Presentation
2.0 Topic B: Store and Share Presentations on the Web
➤ Module 06: Customizing a Slide Show
1.0 Topic A: Annotate a Presentation
2.0 Topic B: Set Up a Slide Show
3.0 Topic C: Create a Custom Slide Show
4.0 Topic D: Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
5.0 Topic E: Record a Presentation
➤ Module 07: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
1.0 Topic A: Secure a Presentation
2.0 Topic B: Broadcast a Slide Show
3.0 Topic C: Create a Video or a CD
- Visual designs with logos and animation.
- Setting pictures to music.
- Motion path animation.
- Learn about software simulation.
- Understanding video in PowerPoint.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of each course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Intermediate you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 Part 2qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Office Administrator – The average UK salary for an Office Administrator is £17,158 per annum
- Receptionist – The average UK salary for a Receptionist is £16,060 per annum
- Personal Assistant – The average UK salary for a Personal Assistant is £25,191 per annum
- Project Assistant – The average UK salary for a Project Assistant is £20,589 per annum
- Business Executive – The average UK salary for a Business Executive is £23,976 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Microsoft Powerpoint 2016 Intermediate Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!