MS Office 2016 and MS Office 2013 Online Course Bundle1Training
MS Office 2016 and MS Office 2013 Online Course Bundle
This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to earn many Official Certifications.
The Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 Bundle are globally recognised qualifications and will give you advanced skills and knowledge on Microsoft courses whether you are a beginner or advanced IT learner. This is a specialist course that will give your CV a boost and demonstrate that you are competent in Microsoft applications. You will gain the required expertise to work in an IT enterprise and progress in your career.
The Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 Bundle are comprehensive courses, performance-driven and with the goal to validate your professional IT career. The course will cover basic Microsoft Office skills to help you become efficient and effective in the workplace. From Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, learners can equip themselves and have an opportunity to put into practice your skills and knowledge in an IT environment.
Discover new and improved features in the Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 Bundle. Learn how to create a workbook, customise Quick Access Toolbar, effectively use data entry and cell formatting and working with multiple spreadsheets.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
- Learners wishing to enhance their career in IT
- Individuals wanting to qualify in the latest technologies
- Individuals looking to improve their skills in Microsoft Office and/or get Microsoft certified
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Microsoft certifications
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is ideal for beginners and intermediate learners
- The course is suitable for learners looking to acquire new skills and knowledge
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificates and you can purchase a printed certificates, as well. It will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.
Training Course Content
- The courses are incredibly valuable to beginners and advanced users to get certified or upgrade your Microsoft skills.
- You will learn basic, intermediate and advanced Excel, Access, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word.
- You can position yourself as a professional, enhance professional image, and expand skills, communicating for results and build relationships and networks.
- You can improve business communication, verbal and non-verbal communication, written communication, electronic communication, communicating with graphics
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your training in an IT environment
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end the Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 Bundle course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2013/365
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2013/365
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013/365
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Word 2013/365
- Microsoft Word 2016
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 Bundle qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Office Manager – The average UK salary for an Office Manager is £24,073 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – The average UK salary for an Administrative Assistant is £16,691 per annum
- Executive Assistant – The average UK salary for an Executive Assistant is £30,604 per annum
- Personal Assistant – The average UK salary for a Personal Assistant is £25,192 per annum
- Secretary – The average UK salary for a Secretary is £19,000 per annum
- Receptionist – The average UK salary for a Receptionist is £16,054 per annum
- IT Manager – The average UK salary for an IT Manager is £42,849 per annum
- Data Entry Officer – The average UK salary for a Data Entry Officer is £17,363 per annum
- Bookkeeper – The average UK salary for a Bookkeeper is £10.33 per hour
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this MS Office 2016 and MS Office 2013 Online Course Bundle course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!